Warming Sea View Break
Autumn is the perfect time for a relaxing vacation for your body and your soul. Time for rejuvenating the mind and body through light physical activity and relaxation. Relax and renew your energy in harmony with nature by walking or cycling, meditation on the many paths and trails. Unique sea air filled with the fragrance of herbs and trees are the reason that Montenegro has been recommended as an excellent holiday and health resort.
Carrubba **** Hotel
Nestled in a 19th century building, the hotel was refurbished and fitted with advanced ‘green’ technologies. Nature materials, marble, wood and granite were used in refurbishing. Enjoy blissful night’s sleeping in your indulgent sea view bedroom, long, leisurely breakfasts, blustery walks on the mountains tops and plenty of delicious courses specially selected to renew your warmth. We're located in the first row to the sea in Tivat area, ~10 mins. from Airport.
The offer includes:
Things to Do & See in Montenegro
Spring in Montenegro is rich in different festivals and events. Visit very rich tourist manifestation with lots of culturally- artistic and entertaining events. Hot spring in the hills and numerous shows which are a part of it are held in the towns of north Montenegro. Numerous guest appearances by music stars, parties in cafes, sports events, various programs in the open.
International Festival KotorArt is the most complex art festival in Montenegro. For the past years, it has been officially a festival of special importance for the culture of Montenegro, it brings together the world’s greatest artists and attracts a wide range of audience with its quality and diversity. This year, Festival takes place through four program segments: KotorArt Festival of Klapa Perast, KotorArt Kotor Festival of Theatre for Children, KotorArt Don Branko’s Music Days, and KotorArt Philosophers’ Square.
Booking Vacation Tips
1. Book your stay with secret code SEPT2018 on booking page. Wait a bit, till code will be applied. Check that price changed two times down. Come to Montenegro and start your trip.
2. Visit the Old City of Kotor, one of the most important UNESCO World Heritage sites in the Adriatic, entitled “The Natural and Culturo-Historical Region of Kotor”
3. Scheduled for completion in 2018, Porto Montenegro, a state-of-the-art marina designed by ReardonSmith Architects and funded by Hungarian-born Canadian mining tycoon Peter Munk. The totally new and unique place in Montenegro.
4. Try sailing and other activities.
5. of course hiking in the mountains
and more more....